Wednesday 25 November 2009

Some more challenges................

Made this card today, to enter it into a challenge, and while making it I realised it could qualify for two!
The original challenge was on Mo's Challenge Blog, and it was a recipe of 3 papers, 2 ribbons and a decorative edge. It obviously needed to include a Mo Manning image, so I chose this Holly Fairy, she is so cute (I am really learning cute these days!). I thought (as I have just learned how to do them) I would do an easel card.....so easy to make.
The second challenge I thought it would fit with is the Papertake Weekly Challenge (did I tell you I won it last week?), which this week is Christmas Cracker, doesn't have to be a cracker, but just a Christmas card.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the way the white paper lace looks against the red. Glad you could join the fun in Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from across the Pond!

    This is darling Sue. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

    Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, love your choice of papers. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete