Friday 6 November 2009

Challenge time again!


This is my latest blog challenge card.  I am entering it for 3 challenges this week, and keeping everything crossed as usual.

First challenge is the Passion for ProMarkers Colour Combo, and the colours they require are Grass and Canary.  This really was a challenge, as these are definitely my colours!

Second challenge is the Crafty Cardmakers Stamp Something Challenge.  The challenge this time is just to stamp something, but an extra challenge (optional) was to do something you have never done much of.  My extra challenge, as I said above, was to use colours which are alien to me.

Lastly, I am entering it into the Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #27.  The sketch is this one -


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a cute card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the layout. I'm glad we've made you confront your fears lol!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought that stamp at Port Sunny and its still in the packet lol! I must must get it out sometime soon! You've done an absolutely fab job with it, great composition Sue, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Sue. Love the image and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card Sue
    thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers - and good luck!
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Ty for joining PFP and Good luck

    Manda x

    ReplyDelete