Thursday 5 November 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Monochrome

Here I go blogging again - another challenge.  This time I have managed to actually make a card for the Just Magnolia weekly challenge, for which the theme is Monochrome.  I usually miss this one because I never remember that it ends on Thursday evening.
Well this time I remembered - not until this morning, I admit, but I remembered, and mercifully (in terms of me getting this card done) it has been quiet in the shop today.  Probably because of the horrendous rain!
As I said, the theme for the challenge is Monochrome, but having checked out all the DT cards, it seems to allow skin and hair colours as well (couldn't really have Tilda with a blue face now could we?).


This is the card I have made for this one.  It had to be shades of blue because that is my favourite colour.  I have used a teardrop card, and the background papers were printed from Sharon Duncan's Embossibilities CD.

I used a little leaf spray stamp to decorate the oval, as it looked a bit stark white against the blue background.

Here goes then, everything except my eyes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment