Sunday 24 January 2010

Very last minute!

Just decided at the last minute to make a card for Cupcake Craft Challenge, which is a sketch. As my beloved ProMarkers are in the shop, and I am at home, I had a go at colouring the image with some pencil crayons that I got in the sale at W. H. Smith's (get an awful lot of bargains there). Prefer my ProMarkers, but it hasn't come out badly.
I also thought that it might be OK for the Anyone for Anya challenge this week, which has to include a heart somewhere on the card. The hearts are actually deep pink crystals, they just don't scan very well. The image is Pretty Head Rachel which is a digi stamp from the Greetings Farm. She is gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colours together and the hearts are beautiful.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete