Saturday 23 January 2010

The first of today's cards...........

made with my latest stamp, her name is Gigi and she is gorgeous!
I have made this (last minute again!) for the Anyone for Anya challenge, which is Black & White + 1 this week. That is, apart from skin and hair, you can only use black and white and 1 other colour, in my case Jade/turquoise. I have had a pad of black and white (admittedly with a minute bit of grey as well) for ages now, so that came in handy. I used my Swiss Dots embossing folder again for the oval, which I edged with my ProMarker (practically the only thing I use the "fat" end for). I bought some stick on "diamonds" on Thursday, a pack of 120 assorted sizes for £1 in the Pound Shop, but, being diamonds, they were white. So I had a go at colouring them with the ProMarkers - success, although they don't show quite as well on the scan as they look in the flesh!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I like the two blocks of design paper and the little bling-bling in the other corners.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete