Saturday 9 January 2010

Blogging, in spite of the freezing cold weather!!!

It is pretty cold down here at the shop today, the canal basin is frozen solid and the seagulls are walking, but I have managed to work up a bit of warmth working on this card. (Sitting in front of the fire also helped!). I also played with quite a few toys that I have been neglecting for too long. I stuck all my layers using my Xyron 900, and I got my Wizard out for the cuttlebug folder. Also, I have had the Swiss Dots folder for such a long time, and this is the first time I have used it!

This is the sketch for the PfP challenge.
The heart background paper is from Sharon Duncan's Embossibilities CD, I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder for the white rectangle, and the red heart square is actually vellum. The vellum layer didn't really show very well so I stuck it onto white card. And, of course, Anya is one of the new Miss Anya Love collection - isn't she gorgeous?

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a cute card. I love the image and the colour scheme is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Sue, and the TGF image is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image Sue. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby cute card, Sue! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP this week.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I'm really going to have to join in on these challenges and use stuff up I've been hoarding for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace circle and the red hearted paper behind it. Such a sweet image (I have used this for the challenge tomorrow.....sssst...!!)

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Sue
    thanks for joining us this week at PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete