Thursday 28 January 2010

A new challenge!

It was lovely to meet Jen from Phoenix Crafts Blog when she visited my shop yesterday. I checked out her blog (practically as soon as she had gone through the door!), and, along with lots of gorgeous stuff, I found a link on there to ABC challenge, which I found very interesting. The idea of this challenge seems to be working through the alphabet. This fortnight they are on M, and M is for Masking is the name of the challenge. I like masking, so I decided to give it a go. I found the Magnolia stamp I wanted to use, but as for something for her to sit on...................well! I went through ALL my stamps and the only thing I could find was this Sweet Pea corner stamp, not very realistic but very cute!

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute! love the colours too!
    Thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge this time Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card..and a sweet Tilda..lovely!!
    Thank you for joining us at ABC..hope to see you again...
    Hus
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete