May Top 3 and winner
-
Good morning everyone, a post I've found so very difficult to write, it is
such a very sad day seeing this challenge come to an end, but sometimes you
know...
New Year , New Adventures
-
*New Premises*
We have been working on this project behind the scenes for a while.
We have viewed a number of premises, all seemed right at the time of
...
New Zealand Background with Gilding Flakes
-
Hi Bloggers.
Here's today's card -
This is so simple to construct, using Gilding Flakes. You can swap the
Gilding Flakes for glitter or any medium you li...
Hi everyone…
-
Hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Ive not been making much just lately,
not really feeling the love for any new dies that have come out to be
honest… I ...
Strike A Pose!
-
Goooodly afternoon! Corrrr, I have been busy having fun with the brand new
Rare Earth Strike A Pose stamps and I have a couple of cards to show you
that I...
A New Year, a New Challenge and a New Home!
-
Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a safe and peaceful
Christmas & New Year.
We have decided to make some changes to
the Challenges this year.
*Change No....
Fun Fun Fun
-
Hi peeps and hope you are all OK and that you are having a lovely week so
far and that you are safe from this storm we’ve had
here in the UK – it’s been ...
One of the new House Mouse stamps
-
These new House Mouse stamps are so cute for spring card making, I love
tulips, after snow drops and daffodils have finished, they are always a
great sig...
Make It Monday #151: Drop Shadow Die Cuts
-
A really quick post this week as I'm off dancing for the rest of the week
:-)
So the challenge this week over at PTI was drop shadow die cuts. So here's ...
Hi, my name is Sue McClelland, and this is my first blog.
I have always been "crafty" (in more ways than one!), knitting, sewing, crochet, cross stitch, but now my main "loves" are cardmaking, ATCs and cross stitching converted photographs.
I have a small cardmaking and papercraft shop on the Canal Basin in Ellesmere Port, where I spend my days "playing" at cardmaking, or converting peoples photographs to cross stitch charts.
The other love of my life is genealogy. I have been researching my family history since 2000, and haven't done too bad so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment