Friday 23 April 2010

A Day Out

Had a day out in West Kirby Sunday before last, haven't been there for years. It was a beautiful day (for a change), and I took quite a lot of pictures. As it turns out it came in quite handy as I found the Secret Crafter's Saturday challenge last weekend, where the theme was "A Day Out" - perfect!
One of my favourite things at the moment is merging photographs with "cute" digi stamps, so I set to work with Photoshop and came up with a few pictures. I was going to make them into a card, but the cuties were going to end up too small, so I changed my plan and came up with a little booklet. I printed out the cover on my inkjet printer, then put it through my laser printer for the words, which I then foiled through my laminator. I printed out all the pages, then coloured the cuties with my ProMarkers (can't live without them!). I have a Bind-it-All, which I have had for a couple of years, and hardly used - in fact my husband has used it more than me - so I got it out and had a go at binding the booklet together. The binding rings I have were probably too big for the booklet, but it was a good learning experience!
Here are pictures of the finished article -

No comments:

Post a Comment