Monday 8 February 2010

More love and slush!!

Last minute again, must get more organised! Just realised that Crafty Cardmakers Hearts and Romance challenge finishes today, and I really wanted to do this one.
I followed the brilliant tutorial on making a heart shaped easel card, which Vix did (you can find it here), although I cheated slightly. I persuaded my faithful friend Polly Pazzles the die-cutting machine to cut all the bits out for me (except the cute couple). She really is a great friend to have!!!
The picture once again does not do it justice, as the tungsten light messes with the colour a bit. The large heart at the back is actually white linen card, same as the white heart stopper.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh bless ya sweetie! I dont have a polly pazzles but it looks good! Looking forward to seeing your clock too :D

    Youre getting rather good at that there colouring too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so lovely! I love the shaped card and the image, you've coloured them perfectly :o) Thanks for joining us over at SFTW! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card I love the idea of a shaped easel card I will have to give this a go :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

    X Amy X

    ReplyDelete