Monday 1 February 2010

Crumbs, nearly forgot about this one!!

I have been going to do this challenge all week, but totally forgot about it until about 5 p.m. today. I thought I was going to miss it because I had to teach class tonight, but then I had a brainwave! Tonight's class was Masking, so I decided to try and tie my card in with the Passion for ProMarkers challenge, which is Colour Combo - Pastel Green and Blossom, I might still be in with a chance. Hope I still have time to enter...............

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a classy card. Love the stylish image and the embossed panel looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. You have plenty of time as the challenge runs up until the new one starts - 9am tomorrow. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are in time Sue, you have until 9am on Tuesdays :)it is a gorgoeus card, I love the image you have used
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy Sue. I love your card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Sam said, a very classy card Sue! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card, I love this stamp! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at PfP.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete