Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas is coming.................

I am in serious danger of getting Christmassy! Somebody stop me....
I usually make all my Christmas cards at the very last minute, with only just enough time for the glue to dry before they have to catch the last post.
However, since finding all these blog challenges, my life has changed somewhat. I am now making my cards to suit the challenge, and with almost plenty of time to go (I did say almost, I suppose it IS December).
This one is for two challenges (was going to be 3 but I got it wrong). The first is Friday Sketchers, which has a lovely sketch to follow. I hope my vellum circles show up enough on the picture.
The second challenge is Cupcake Craft Challenge - Christmas Carol, where you have to make a card using your favourite Christmas Carol. I chose Silent Night, not because it was my favourite (I have lots), but because I had background paper and a rubber stamp with the carol on.

No comments:

Post a Comment