Saturday 24 October 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 28 – Martine’s sketch

Well, here I go again, another blog challenge! I think I am getting into these. I was intending to enter this card into two challenges, until I realised that the Autumn Colours one was an Anya challenge, and I have used a Magnolia stamp. The Anya one finishes tonight, so looks like I will be missing that one this week. Hey Ho, there is always the next one.

As usual I have made this last minute (although, the Magnolia challenge is on until Thursday so I could have waited) as I have spent a lot of time this week installing a new computer - "helped" by my husband!

Here is the card I have come up with. It is for the Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 28 – Martine’s sketch. It has been a real challenge for me, as I really do not do autumn colours, I love pinks and blues and lilacs!


This is the sketch I had to follow.


Fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! love the colors and Tilda looks gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card, I love this Tilda...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete